Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA)

City life, harsh weather, air-conditioning and air pollution are the main reasons to rob our moisture from our skin. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) hydrating lotion provides instant hydration and helps to balance the moisture level for the skin.

I am back for my review on Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Lotion... Here you go...
------------------------------
Tried it in the morning and night. Pat it all over my face with my palms. I feel sticky initially but after awhile, it absorbed into my skin and leave my skin smooth and soft. My skin feels hydrated… The best thing that I love about this product is… I have problem about my skin peeling around my nose areas... but has been improved after using it and I will continue to use it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA