[product review] Amino Mason Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo + Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil + The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum

Taking care of my hair strands have always been an important aspect for me, mainly because I color my hair twice or thrice a year. As a working adult, I don’t have the luxury of spending many hours in the salon to get my hair fixed. Therefore, I need hassle free and easy to use products that provide good results. The environment pollution causes my hair to look dry and dull.

I'm so excited to share with you on my new-found love, Amino Mason. Hailing from Japan, it is ranked the top-selling hair care brand in Japan, UK & USA. It is the 1st 100% natural hair care brand made essentially from all-natural botanicals, fruits and herbs extract which cleanse, moisturize, protect and manage scalp and hair health.

Amino Mason is the perfect shampoo for me(, and i am currently using the Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo, and provides scalp care with a refreshing and airy finish. 


The gentle formula cleanses oil effectively, without being too harsh or stripping away hair, and it left my hair feeling smooth and soft and my scalp oil-free. It is highly recommended for those who are concerned with oiliness and odor issues, as well as those with fine/thin hair looking to create airy, voluminous hair. The ‘Mason Jar’ packaging was amazing, and most importantly it contains healthy ingredients to provide natural hair care solutions.

I have been using this shampoo for 2 weeks now and I just love it! My hair is now smoother, and the smell is lovely too!

Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil is inspired by the ever popular, ‘Mason Jar’, a delicate and lightweight hair oil that gets absorbed quickly into hair without weighing it down. It can be used for both wet or dry hair. The hair oil helps to moisture, nourish, condition, repair damage, de-tangle and lastly, improve hair manageability. It also protects the hair from UV and delivers antioxidant benefits, while maintaining a soft, anti-frazzled, and glossy hair shine!

I have been using the Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil for almost 2 weeks, and the light texture quickly penetrates into hair to create airy and soft hair, as well as to heal any damages and hollows in the hair shaft. I love the texture, scent and everything else about this product! In short, I love it beyond words on which I can describe!

Every day is a good hair day with Amino Mason! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to experience an innovative hair care revolution. 

It’s inevitable that one day you’ll notice that your skin is not as youthful as it once was. Perhaps it starts with wrinkles around the eyes and on the face area. One thing for sure is that no one wants them, and they are hard to remove once they have formed. Fret not, there are ways to prevent wrinkles and potentially even reverse signs of aging.

Let’s begin our fight with aging, as I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum’ directly from Korea!

The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum is specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This innovative serum keeps the skin healthy and glowing by relieving the skin from stress and other factors such as dirt and pollution.


I was super excited yet curious with the ingredients of this serum. I have always been wanting to try skin care products that contain Ginseng extracts since I have been seeing a number of great reviews about it as an ingredient.

The serum is housed inside a glass bottle with an Ombre black-red casting, giving it an elegant look to the serum. The gold neck brace also gives it more classy vibes.

It's a thick gel texture when it is pumped out, but it feels lightweight on the skin and absorbed fast. It makes my skin looks glowing without feeling greasy. In fact, my skin looks naturally healthy, and I love it! 

Unlike other anti-aging serums, the texture of The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum is lightweight when applied and easily absorbed by the skin. This serum is pretty moisturizing, and I truly adore this serum. I love how my skin felt right after the application, whereby it was soft and velvety. The serum did not clog my pores, and I do believe that it is more suitable for mature and dry skin, but my combination skin was happy with it!


Thanks 0.8L Singapore once again for the products! I hope my humble review helps to understand the product better!

Comments

TJ Magsakay said…
Lan Fai Tong Jesus Nazareno Healing Oil was currently built by Lan Fai Tong Medical Manufacturing Sdn Bhd 兰辉堂摽同诗作股份有限公司 in Malaysia. The Jesus Nazareno Healing Oil is currently made in Malaysia but currently sold in neighboring Philippines which has a border with Tawi-Tawi. Jesus Nazareno Healing Oil 赫苏斯:纳扎陵诺好痛油 named after Jesus of Nazareth, the savior of the world. Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia currently sold this Oil aside from Philippines and Malaysia itself. Other Chinese Oils in Malaysia were Hook Tong Herbal Oil 学党草叶油, Moo Fung Pain Reliever Oil 武峰痛过油,Seng Hoop Tong Medical Oil 成合堂叫堙油, Loo Kah Medical Oil 陆家脚印油, etc. The Richie Fernando Medical Oil is from Hong Kong named after the late Richie Fernando who died in 1996. Hong Kong and Malaysia are No. 1 Chinese Oil Manufacturers. Singapore has Chinese Oils Teofilo Camomot Healing Oil 体又飞落:加木摸底好痛油 named after the late Cebuano prelate Teofilo Camomot who died in 1988 who will be the first saint of the 20th century.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA