元宵 dinner @ Dian Xiao Er

Most of us believe that 捞鱼生 during the CNY period can bring good luck...The higher one tosses the Yu Sheng, the better luck they have for the whole year... Baby & I concluded our 元宵节, which is the last day of the CNY as Chinese interpretation with another round of Yu Sheng session... We decided to settle ourselves @ Dian Xiao Er - Vivo City for our mini dinner celebration, mainly because I miss the soup & the Herbal Roasted Duck very much...

As usual, we ordered the 发财鱼生 for our joyous Yu Sheng celebration and I hope that I will 发发发 all the way till 2013... Hahahaha!!

Soup of the day for both of us...

And of course, we had my all-time favorite - Signature Angelica Herbs Roasted Duck... It tasted awesome-ly good and the herbal gravy was flavourful too which enhanced the duck meat even better.

Apart from our usual orders, Baby ordered something new this time... Our first time, trying out the Beancurd with Melon Gourd... The gravy was pretty tasty and what I like about this item apart from the gravy is... ‘I LOVE THE NON-OILY FEELING AFTER EATING IT’, doesn’t this sound YAY to all ladies, who are watching their weight and at the same time, still seeking for good food.


I love the greenies loads! Stir-Fried Baby Kai Lan with Salted Fish & Lime. Healthy choice as less oil was used for this dish. OMG! The lime extract perked up my appetite so much that I finished off the whole bowl of rice...


We had a fulfilling dinner with excellent food with efficient service from Dian Xiao Er - Vivo City...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA