[spa review] 4-in-1 Lavender Mint Body Spa Indulgence at My Cozy Room

Without a doubt, everybody including myself, are leading a busy lifestyle in Singapore. As the standard of living is very high, it results in many people having heavy schedules and workloads in order to catch up with the fast and hectic pace of urban lifestyle. To be honest, as a working adult, I too have very little time to pamper myself.
 
 
After attending the Summer's Eve event at My Cozy Room Spa, I was offered their 4-in-1 Lavender Mint Body Spa Indulgence. I accepted gladly this precious opportunity as it has been a long time since I last indulged myself for a nice body massage on a weekend.
 
 
'My Cozy Room' Boutique Spa is a one-stop beauty parlour that offers great service to pamper your face and body. It is a hidden gem which is located just a stone's throw away from the bustling city of Orchard Road.
 
 
My experience was wonderful, and this place was nicely set up with a fantastic Victorian theme. I really love the ambiance of the spa! 

 
 
At My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, they use premium BABOR skincare products. BABOR is Germany's No.1 professional skincare products, and they are widely used by leading spa and beauty institutes by about 70 countries. BABOR is also eco-friendly and scientifically proven to be effective.
 
 
 
 
The duration of the 4-in-1 Lavender Mint Body Spa Indulgence took about 75 minutes, and I started off with a back scrub that helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin. Followed with a  traditional Swedish massage that left a smooth and relaxed feeling!

 My therapist was good, and applied with the right amount of pressure for me. After completing the massage, my whole body felt fresher and I was absolutely rejuvenated. The massage was so good that I actually fell asleep, and it definitely took my tired knots away. 
  
 
The treatment ended with a relaxing crystal eye massage by using a crystal stone to massage my tired eyes, and I was told it helps to improve my blood circulation around the eyes and to reduces dark eye circles.
  
 
This treatment was a savior for me as it saved me from all my late nights from watching dramas, and after the treatment my eyes felt wonderful! The icy feeling made my eyes felt relaxed and it really soothed my tired eyes.
 
 
My Cozy Room Boutique Spa has core values and they do not hard-sell. They are genuinely caring and concerned mostly on the customer's welfare only. It was the perfect sanctuary for me as it gave me a feeling of being pampered and relaxed. It is a perfect place to unwind myself from a hectic urban lifestyle.

 
If you are looking for a comfortable home-spa experience, this is the right place for you!
My Cozy Room Boutique Spa
56A Cairnhill Road, Singapore 229667
Tel: +65 6732 0030
Operating Hours:
Mon-Fri: 11am to 9pm
Sat & Sun: 10am to 8pm
Instagram: @mycozyroomspa
Hastag: #mycozyroomspa
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA