[random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float

Recently, I brought Baby on a dinner-date to Kotobuki Coffee which is located at Wisma Atria. It is one of the finest and latest dining experiences from Kotobuki Japanese Restaurant. Kotobuki serves western food which is influenced by Japanese cuisine! I love this casual Japanese-Western fusion café house!
 
 
Baby ordered a Hamburger Steak while I had the signature Tonkatsu Rice Set. We shared the Tsukune (chicken meatballs), and the damage was about SGD58. This was a treat for my Baby after a hard day's work!

 
I spend most of my weekends at Baby's place, and mostly Auntie Vi will cook dinner for us on Sunday. Thanks for the lovely dinner, and I love home-cooked food.

 
Recently, I picked up a festive gift from Starbucks, and it was a little treat to myself! I paid SGD6.90 for a for a Fox Drink Float, and I am sure I will love using it on my next short resort trip soon!

 
Thanks Singapore Post for the lovely Christmas card. It has been a very long time since I last received a card via snail mail. Thanks for helping me reminisce on my old memories!


 
Lastly, I end my post with my lunch with Jane, Suni and Zam at Streats Cafe, Suntec City. Oh ya, not to forget my weekend supper at Plaza 888, Admiralty (Woodlands) Thanks for popping by my space!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA