Trade Launch of 'webarebears x beautiful.me' + INK LASTING FOUNDATIONLaunch Party

I attended the INK LASTING FOUNDATION Launch Party which was held at THE FACE SHOP – Nature Collection, Plaza Singapura.


The latest collaboration between THE FACE SHOP x Coca Cola was featured during the LIVE make-up demo presentation. 



I was glad to meet up with the Guest Celebrity, Ms Vanessa Ann Vanderstraaten, as she was there to grace the event.


Lately, the UFO catcher a.k.a claw machine has been used as a part of the event program line-up, and it is now very popular among crowds! You can win prizes or gifts during the event!


All invited guests were allowed to try the claw machine, and I was glad to receive guidance from Vanessa! In the end, I really did win something for myself - A Slingle Eye-shadow!


I picked up the limited edition Oil Clear Blotting Pact from THE FACE SHOP x Coca Cola Collection. 


Thanks to THE FACE SHOP for the invite and lovely door gift! I love the retail-sized Anti-Darkening Cushion very much. Apart from the BB Cushion, we were given 2 single smokey eye-shadows. 

  

I will be doing a small and simple review on the Oil Clear Blotting Pact as well the Anti-Darkening Cushion.

The Oil Clear Blotting Pact helps to blot oil and keeps skin shine-free. It gives the skin a brighter and smoother feel with just one application! I will definitely re-purchase this item in the future, as it really helps to control the sebum and oil on my face. 


The Anti-Darkening Cushion is a long-lasting make up cushion that was formulated for humid environments, and is specially tailored for Asian skin tones. I was given the NATURAL (N203). The gold case looked elegant. It is lightweight and allows the skin to easily breathe! It also brightens the tone of the skin with a radiant finish.

The Anti-Darkening Cushion is suitable for lazy people, as it is a easy-to-use foundation base that boosts up one's dull skin by just using an instant application! It only takes me less than 3mins to cover the imperfections on my face, and this really saves me a lot of time when I am in a rush! I am quite happy with the result on the whole, even though it only offers medium coverage. 


Thanks for popping by my space, and I hope my mini review can give you guys a better understanding of the products! 


We Bare Bears was picked up by the channel Cartoon Network back in 2015. The show features the awkward attempts of three bear siblings at integrating themselves into the human world."
 

 Tracy and I attended the trade launch of 'webarebears x beautiful.me' collection which was held at the 'Mellower Coffee', a coffee joint which is similar to Starbucks. The place is located right next to Bugis+.


During the launch, webarebears merchandises were showcased, and Beautiful.Me launched their first licensed merchandise of the collection which featured a collection of 12 designs bags. They are suitable for everyday use. 


Their bags are available on lazada_sg, qoo10sg, shopee_sg and of course their own wwwbeautifulme' website! 


Thanks for the lovely tote bag, and I was glad that I owned one of them!



Thanks Mellower Coffee for the kind hospitality! The light refreshments and cold brew were splendid! 



We really liked the illustration of the 'Good Friends' series of Drip Coffee, which is available for purchase at Mellower Coffee. What really caught our attention was the meaningful quote which was written on the packaging box.


I was glad that one of my closest blogger friends, Tracy joined me at this event too! We also each won a bag filled with beauty products during the Q&A session! We had a good time catching up with each other, and of course we updated each other on our recent happenings! 


Thanks for the goodies that were given to us during the event! We appreciate them very much! Thanks Beautiful.Me for having me at this trade launch, and I hope to be able to involve in other events soon! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA