Juju World Experience / Dinner at Burrata Joy & Gustavo Lapasta + Hakka Yu

I missed out on CJ Hendry’s viral flower market at IMBA Theatre due to a busy week for RKM. Therefore, when I learnt that there was another immersive experience lined up, I secured my slot in no time. 

 

Upon stepping inside the 'Juju World - A Monochromatic Yellow Universe', I was flooded by the color yellow and stunned by the massive inflatable landscape.



I love the giant playground which was dedicated to the beloved collectible character series, Juju - an adorable floppy-eared bunny plushie with a flower in place of its left eye.



Apart from the life-sized inflatable playground with a giant Juju installation at the centre, the best part was that the event blessed us with a bold new yellow Juju collectible for purchase!






I love the giant inflatable experience, as it is not the usual ball pit because the 'balls' were in the shape of mini jujus!


I am happy to secure my small juju at the event itself! Thanks for bringing the juju experience to Singapore!


I picked up 2 ‘standard’ juju collectibles which were available in the blindbox format at the event. There are 9 colors in total, and they came in signature yellow tins. I unboxed my purchase to see which color I got! I got Grey – Mazi and Green – Dusty. Lucky, there was no repeated design. Apart from the 2 plushies, I also picked up a tiny juju keychain too!




I left the event happily with my purchases! I headed to HEYTEA to get some drinks. 


We revisited Burrata Joy & Gustavo Lapasta which is an Italian restaurant located at Katong V, at the eastern part of Singapore for our dinner. We didn’t make any reservations, and we walked in instead 







It is a casual dining spot that offers delicious dishes. Though the prices are slightly on the higher side, Burrata Joy & Gustavo Lapasta is still a true hidden gem for pasta and burrata lovers. 


I end my post with my recent meal at the newly opened Hakka Yu 客语客家菜 restaurant in VivoCity. It always has a long line outside, but we visited the restaurant at a later timing for dinner which allowed us to beat the crowd.


We loved this unique twist on the classic - Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple and Strawberry. 

We ordered Hakka Stuffed Tofu 客家酿豆腐, and we enjoyed this Hakka style tofu a lot as it was stuffed with minced pork and pan seared to a slight browned crisp outside before being stewed in a thick sauce with soybeans.



Hakka Yu is a definite welcomed addition to our dining options. It is a comfortable, family friendly restaurant serving familiar comfort Hakka dishes.

Comments

All i can see is sweet yellow :D
Alyx Star Tara said…
#1 Porn Games Website And Porn Videos Free to Download... Use VPN

Dumb Koala Games Collection

Popular posts from this blog

[launch event] mc2 - Singapore's first-ever Smart Blind Fashion Gallery

[Media Drop] Snowperk + TSUBAKI Premium Ex Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner Treatment

[product review] Amino Mason Scalp & Repair Milk Cream Shampoo + Amino Mason Moist Hair Oil + The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum