Jazzy is back in Baby's arms

Baby made his way to Suntec by train... Even it was raining very heavily... Muacks!!!! Thanks Baby.... We walked down to Millenia Walk for lunch... We had Chicken Nasi Briyani...

Pleasant surprise for me from him again... Baby went over to the workshop to collect Jazzy... she is okay le... He picked me up from work... ^-^ Thanks for sending me home.. before heading for your school lessons... Muacks!!!!

Every time when I am fret... in order for me to calm down, I always tell myself how fortunate I am... so next time when anger come drowning me, I will be able to recall all the delightful moments... with baby....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA