Simplicity is the best.....

I have been LS since last nite... I hate it... My LS hasn't gotten any better!!!... Feeling really weak this morning... sore throat... headache (abit dizzy)... didn't feel like going to work so took a half day mc... haix... need to come back in the afternoon... cos got things to do...

Yesterday.. after work... went over to meet baby for dinner... he waited for me @ Toa Payoh station... We had Chicken Rice and Rojak... for dinner...

After dinner... went over to Mac for some tea... chit chat session... ooh... long time since we do this... after tea... Baby insisted to send me home... even his Jazzy is not with him... He still fulfilled his promise to me...OMG!!! I'm falling deeper for him... *really touched*...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want a guy who will move the hair away from my eyes, and then kiss me. Who will hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. A guy who will bring me medicine when I'm sick. I want a guy who is more goofy than romantic, but knows the right things to say at the right times and who lets me sleep on his chest. I want a guy who will call me 3 times a day if he went away. A guy who will apologize for calling too much, and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he'd still do it. I want a guy who will write me sweet notes everyday, and give me flowers every once in a while for no real reason at all. I want a guy who makes fun of me just to make me laugh. A guy who will put his hands around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time. A guy who will tell all his friends about me and smile when he does it. I want a guy who will run his fingers through my hair, and get along with all of my friends. Someone who would never be afraid to say I love you in front of his friends. A guy who could make me laugh like no one else can. I want a guy who will hold me closer than normal when I'm sick, and would play with my hair. But mostly I want a guy who is my soul mate and will always be there for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA