Happy Anniversary... Baby Gong Gong Kel-ling

I cherish you each and every day... This awe-struck girl will always be... madly in love with you. I will vow again to love you each day of my life... There are just no words to tell you... how much you mean to me... You are the best part of my life... The day is starts with a brand new dawn... so is my love for you... so complete and true. As the days pass into months... I just want to take this moment to say... Thank You My Love... For the past 8 months.... For being the man you are... Loving, gentle and pure. I am so very blessed that you are and always will be... My better half.... 4-ever yours... Baby Po Po Jess-ling....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA