Dinner @ Ivins + Brewerkz - Bukit Timah

It's been a long time since we had dinner together....We went to our fave eatery haunt - Ivins @ Binjai Park - Bukit Timah.... As usual... our orders were Chyepoh Omelette, Sambal Kangkong, Meatball with Crabmeat in clear soup (Bakwan Kepeting) & Ayam Rendang... Yummy!!! Filling dinner with great companion... Thumbs up for Ivins... ^-^

After dinner.... beer time @ Brewerkz... We ordered each a mug (355ml) of Golden Ale .... easy drinking beer.... Must try...
 

Took some pixs there... Took a retarded & blurry pix of Baby... haha... he looked damn funny.... hehe.... Baby took 2 pixs for me too... haix... blurry leh.... Our photography... Seriously think we need to pull up our socks... damn lousy sia... haha....
 
I promise you can count on me to raise you up when you are weak.
I promise that I will trust you even when things seem questionable.
I will love you now & forever with all the love your heart can absorb.
I will keep you close, in my heart, no matter how far apart we are.
I will show you how dedicated I am to you.
I will always remind you how good you are.
I will always show you how much I need you.
I promise that I will always try... I'll never give up being witn you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA