Pre-Anniversary Celebration

As usual... Baby picked me up from work @ 6:10pm... catching the 18:45hrs show @ The Cathay.... Yes... long waiting show - Night at the Museum 2 ....



The movie is awesome... A great movie to catch for a laugh... You are bound to enjoy it. Part 1 is funnier but the part 2 is still good especially with its witty remarks from Ben Stiller and the rest of the casts.... however abit ’crowded’ with the addition of characters.

After show... we headed down for dinner... Hehe... my baby craved for Pig Organ Soup.... keke... then fulfill his craving lol... Baby's TLC towards me really... make my day... ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the one that makes my scars heal... Every day that goes by I need you more and more... You are just as perfect as can be... Baby I need you so badly... Never thought you would steal my heart... I'm yours and we are living our love song.

We argued over little things... But if it wasn't for that our relationship would be nothing... Sometimes... I make mistakes and make you mad ... But one thing I will never do is make you cry or sad... Things will never be perfect that's for sure... But as long as we are together they will never get worst... You're the one I love and the one I trust. We have been together for 9 months le... We will make our dreams come true... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you...

Happy 9th Month Anniversary... Baby... Wow time flies so fast. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and that you will never be replace. Remember we will move in together and have a wonderful life. I'm not letting anyone get in between us and Im pretty sure you are not either lol.... you know what I mean. *[22-08-08] I love you with all my heart* ^-^

Comments

jkinloveforever said…
Brush your silky hair,
Gaze at your hazel eyes,
It's so rare to find someone like you
And my heart will always have
That special place
Just for you

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA