Online Best Buys

Grab some buys from Best Buy World... This time round... no combine orders... cos all my friends stocked up their skincare last month... haix... In order to enjoy the free delivery... a minimum purchase of SGD50 MUST be made.... Haha... I just got 2 items... cost me SGD56...

I got myself Diorsnow Sublissime UV White Liquid Foundation #010 Ivory & Kose Sekkisei Day Essence...
I placed the order online on today... (see below for my confirmation invoice)... I was told that my products will be delivering to my office tower after lunch... the very next day... Not to forget... that they are on cash delivery terms... Their service is excellent. Will give my support to the bitz... Very worth buying ... Good deal indeed....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA