A gem from Kose Sekkisei

Got to use this wonderful product in 2007... When there was a cut-out coupon promotion for I-weekly mag... With this cut-coupon... only @ SGD7 for 100ml bottle... After using Sekkisei Toner Lotion… My face feels cleaner and more invigorating… provides sufficient moisture for my face that help my skin to prevent from dryness. Sekkisei Toner Lotion helps to improve the texture of my skin too. Is really a gem from Kose Sekkisei… The toner also help to brighten up my complexion and lighten up some of my freckles spots…. I was amazed by the results…. A must have product for your beauty regime. Recommended to those who have dull skin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA