[PRODUCT REVIEW] Vaseline Fresh & Radiant Whitening Body Gel + L'OREAL EverPure Intense Repair Hair Sheet Mask

Thanks Daily Vanity for sending me the latest Vaseline Fresh & Radiant Whitening Body Gel for my trial experience. 

The body gel contains rice water, an ingredient that you may have seen used in some luxurious skincare products. The ingredient is well-loved in the skincare market because of how it can help nourish skin while brightening it at the same time. It delivers 10 times the usual whitening effects than your regular body moisturizers, so you can be sure that you’ll see your skin radiant and crystal-clear in no time


This is definitely a piece of good news for fans of the Vaseline Jelly, as the all-new Vaseline Body Gel delivers the same skin-repairing benefits as the famous Healing Jelly. The Vaseline Body Gel delivers a refreshing sensation and literally cools down your body temperature.


 I love how lightweight it feels and how quickly it gets absorbed into my skin. It has a unique water-based gel formula, which means that it doesn’t leave any sticky or greasy feeling after application.


Every weekend = me time, as I can put my office work aside and begin pampering myself with beauty products I have received recently. 


L'OREAL EverPure Intense Repair Hair Sheet Mask with Camellia flower is a hair treatment that envelops hair in a delicate layer of repairing cream. Shower steam allows for formula to melt onto hair for strengthened, protected locks.

I’ve never used a hair sheet mask before, so I was a little bit skeptical. To my surprise, the mask is like a large piece of tinfoil filled with product. Simply secure it on your head after shampoo-ing your hair and leave it on for about 5 minutes. After that, take it off and rinse your head thoroughly.



Working from home has given me more time to take care of my hair! I absolutely love the EverPure Intense Repair Hair Sheet Mask. Within 5 minutes of the Hair Spa, I can attest to how clean and refreshed my hair currently feels. It’s been a few hours since I’ve used the mask, and it still feels great.


It is time to clear my snack stash from my recent trip - Hokkaido, Japan. During this CB period, do remember to watch your calories and keep fit too! 






Recently, I just joined the ‘XINDOTS’ community, and I was surprised that the team sent me a little token of appreciation (local snacks) for being a part of their community. Thanks for the kind gesture, and I enjoyed the snacks very much! 


Join me and add me (dipmecocoa) and we can share dining tips together! 


Lastly, stay safe everyone! We can walk through this difficult period together. WE ARE SGUNITED! 

Comments

I dont know this cosmeticks.
Sunita said…
Chuseok Korean Holiday is a great time to get together with family and friends and celebrate the harvest.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA