[Random] The Guinness Experience + Lunch at Southside Market Hall

To celebrate St Patrick’s Day, Guinness, the iconic Irish brew has launched a multi-sensory journey in a new campaign, 'The Guinness Experience', which welcomed the members of the public who are above 18 at Fountain Square, CQ @ Clarke Quay to immerse themselves in the world of Guinness!


Both Baby and I visited the interactive exhibits that highlight the preparation process, as well as the history and heritage of the brand along with innovations that included the new Guinness Nitro-Surge and Guinness Micro-Draught displays.



We ended our Guinness journey at the outdoor bar to savor the iconic flavors of Guinness!


On a random Sunday, Baby brought me to Southside Market Hall which is located at Siloso Point, Sentosa. (next to Siloso Point Cable Car Station) It is an open concept food hall by the waterside, and the seats were allocated to us, although I'm sure I could choose wherever I wanted to sit if I decided to.


We came on a late Sunday afternoon and surprisingly, it was quite empty, probably due to its location being far from town. I saw some tourists at the premises too.




We made our order through QR scanning of a code for the menu; and the food was served to our table.

We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza, Calamari Rings and Grilled octopus to share between us.


The octopus was definitely up to the standard for the texture and taste. I enjoyed it very much.


I would say that it was a pretty chilling place to grab some food, and it's quite a good gathering place for any sized group of people.

I received lovely beauty gifts from Philippines - All Natural Whitening Set & Advanced Rejuvenating Set from Hello Glow!



I end my post with a surprise gift from my lovely neighbour, SM. Thanks for the storage basket!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA