[pop-up events] Moist Diane Ryokan Night-Time Tress Pop-Up + ALBION SkiCon 50th Anniversary Pop-up + Sisley’s Illuminate and Glow with Ecological Compound workshop

I met up with Meryl & Chewy to experience the magic of Japanese overnight hair repair technology at the Moist Diane Ryokan Night-Time Tress Pop-Up, which is located at NEX!

The mock-up ‘Ryokan’ at Diane's pop-up was pretty well done! I loved the futon installation and the onsen-like ball bit with prizes. The design of this space definitely brought me back to my experience at a traditional Japanese inn.


At the pop up, we played some interactive AR games, as well as customizing our own scented sachets and collected their latest haircare products.


Through this pop up, Diane introduced their Diane Perfect Beauty Deep Night Moist - Shampoo & Treatment - the ultimate overnight TLC for damaged, brittle & dry hair!


We had a great time there! Thanks for joining me :)

I (recently received a confirmation for a spot at Sisley’s Illuminate and Glow with Ecological Compound event, and it was held at the Café Q Classified, Takashimaya.


Before the event started, all invited guests were treated to some bite sized snacks and a glass of refreshing drink prepared by Café Q Classified.


During the workshop event, we were introduced to some of the iconic products from Sisley, and I love their Star product - Ecological Compound the best!


We were given a Microgreens Starter Kit by Super Farmer as part of the door gift!

Apart of the starter kit, we were also given a goodie bag from Sisley! All the sample items were packed in a transparent white Sisley PVC pouch! Lastly, thanks for the invite!

I also went to the ALBION SkiCon 50th Anniversary Pop-up event which is located at Paragon, and this exclusive pop-up event's aim is to witness ALBION’s 5 decades journey through SkiCon’s illustrious history and to indulge in ALBION’s most iconic product - Skin Conditioner (SkiCon).


I received an exquisite floral stalk alongside a deluxe SkiCon sample.


I was also here to take part in the Mini Friendly Crane Folding Competition. Unfortunately, I didn’t win, but it was a fun experience after all.


I end my post with some sweet gifts from my lovely neighbour, SM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA

[product review] Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule + COCOnCO Skincare Line

[product review] KUNDAL DERMA