Shopping in Town

Kel picked me up for breakfast @ Chong Pang… when we reached there… most of the dishes from my fave tim sum stall were sold out… so we took chwee kway instead…. After food, we went down to Bt Timah plaza to buy dry kibbles for Coco…. unfortunately we got nothing there… so I called up Jo…. To check her whereabouts…. After comfirming with her the time & venue.. we headed straight down to Gleneagles to pick her up…. Kel drove us to Pet Kampong @ Great World City to get Coco's kibbles…. "Back To Basic" was out of stock. So I got "Regal Salmon" instead for her….

We crossed over to Zion Road Food Centre for our late lunch.

 
 Popular Char Kway Tiao

 

Famous Soup Prawn Mee

 
Clementi Brothers Rojak. Not very nice…. . Disappointed......

After our late lunch, we headed to Far East Plaza, as I wanna get a pair of black shoes. Things seems ex to us lately.... probably we found good buys in Bangkok & in Chong Pang area. Far East Plaza seems too ex le,but well still a good place to keep us updates on fashion.

Continue on with our window shopping @ CK TANGS, came across three mannequins wearing cute shades. How could we simply walk past without taking snaps on this Kanya West shades.



Me in Pink Cute Shades


 
Macho Bouncer aka the Farmer, with the Black manly shades

Nothing much le.. so headed to Takashimaya, Kinokuniya book store for magazines buying.
Bot a Fashion Magazine… well guess is time for my fashion updates.

Thirsty & tired us, wanna get a place to rest.... so Jo suggested to go Sun & Moon Restaurant @ Wheelock for a break. Cushion seating for us. Great for me, my tired feet need rest after a long window shopping in Orchard today.



BFF!!!

Our fave! Green Tea Cheese Cake

Our thirst quencher...



Mango Mojito



Pink Vitamin



Sakura Punch



Trio Cheers! ~..~


 
Nice Ceiling deco....great pic by Ms Jo!

LL…..you touched my heart for what you did for me today…. I am blessed to have you around… Danke schön….. meine libeling…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA