Finally mahjong session for me.....

After work as usual… dinner with Kel & Jo… as Jo craved for Arnolds Fried Chicken @ City Plaza… so we decided to fulfill her craving… when we reached there.. the whole restaurant was fully pre-booked for the muslim ppl to break their fast @ 7pm… Tables only available after 8pm… so disappointed… think we got to give up the idea of dining there le… sigh!!! As Kel already parked his car in the carpark… so we walked down to Geylang Lor.32 for the famous self-made noodle rather far away from City Plaza… Finally we reached the eatery place…

Kel & Jo ordered Chicken Ban Mian in Hot Soup… while I got myself Dry Meatballs 'You Mian'….

Soupy Ban Mian for Kel & Jo

Dry 'you mian' for me...

Desserts @ Rocher Beancurd House along Geylang area after our dinner....

Jo took Grass Jelly… while Kel & I shared a bowl of Beancurd with Soya Bean Milk…..
Grass Jelly

Beancurd with Soya Bean Milk

After dinner… Kel send us home…. as he…. Mama I Lub You…. hehe… He came over to pick me up for Mahjong Session @ 10.30pm…. to Zanna’s place… She stayed Compassvale…. Coco was with us too…

We reached there around 11.15pm….. mahjong session ended @ 5.30am the next morning… I won $31 and he lost $18 bucks…. Rather enjoyable as this is our first time playing MJ together… more in the future…. Haha….

Thanks Kel for sending me & baobei home…. TLC & C&C always…. from him…. sweet indeed…… “Silly has become part of me”….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA