"Dinper" @ Cedele - Wheelock

This evening, left office around 6.05pm, as I had an appointment for my facial with Jurlique Facial Salon @ Wheelock. My appointment supposed to be @ 6.30pm... OMG!!!… due to the F1 Grand Prix, slow traffic throughout the journey to Orchard that I had to call them to postpone my slot to 7pm instead...


Baby & Jo went to Borders Bookstore to read some books while waiting for me... pai say.... & touched @ the same time... I finished my facial around 8.45pm. We went Cedele for our late dinner.....



Free-flow of Home-made Organic Bread

As Cedele is popular for their healthy choice of soup.... so baby & I decided to order the soup.... so baby ordered Chunky Beef Stew while I got myself Chicken Stew
Chunky Beef Stew
Chicken Stew

Jo ordered pasta main course for herself... She had Penne Mushroom & Bacon in cream sauce


Side dish for all of us - Crunchy Crab....
this is yummy... I like.....

Overall the food is tasty, just that the ventilation at Wheelock Outlet is really bad... rather stinko.... sigh!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA