Baby loves to do special things for me....

As my Anna Sui compact powder is finishing soon... so baby surprised me by getting a new compact powder from Majolica Majorca... so sweet of him.... This is why I love him so much.... He got me the Majolica Majorca powder case from Watsons last Dec...
Compact Powder re-fill...

See my complete compact powder set... ready to use... will be using once I used up my current compact powder....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To my heart... you hold the key... I love the way you kiss my head and pull me in real tight... I love how you protect me... Each and every night, I feel like I'm the only one... that you could ever hold... I hope our love is never-ending....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA