Gang of 4 @ Dempsey Hills

Baby came over to Vivo City to pick me up for dinner.... he drove down... along South Buona Vista Road… We had Braised Duck for dinner...

We ordered Braised Duck Meat for 2... rice for baby & porridge for myself.... plus one side dish - Yummy Tofu.... Our fave....

We had a filling dinner there…… Thanks baby.....We went to Harry’s Bar @ Dempsey Hill .... Our fave haunt for chill-out... I had Frozen Passion Fruit Margarita while Baby had Stella Artois.... While waiting for Jo & Dave to arrive... we started to cam whoring...
Failed.... try again... haiz!!!
Finally... Nice Pix taken by me
Jo reached @ 9plus... she ordered herself Frozen Passion Fruit Margarita too... She helped us to take pixs while waiting for Dave....
About 20mins later... Dave reached le... Baby & Dave ordered Stella Artois... to continue the drinking & chit chit session.... WE left Harry’s Bar nearly 11pm... Thanks Dave for the drinks...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You're my lover, my heart, my soul, my confidant, my strength, my inspiration and my sunshine. You're everything I could ever want. You love me when I'm beautiful, angry, down, or without words. The love... you give is unconditional. You love me just for me. I thank you for showing me how true love can really be. I thank you for sharing this time with me. I thank you for just loving me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA