Personalised Photo + YSL Mook

Received a letter from L'officiel Magazine... saying that my personalised photo is ready for collection @ Pandora - Ion before the 25th of November... So decided to meet up my guest - Wendy that day to pop by there with me... So qiao, Jo wanted to collect her pre-order YSL mag with GWP - YSL canvas tote Bag... So she tagged along with us...

After collected our personalised magazine covers. OM! The power of photoshop... I look so flawless sia for the first time... Haha... Love the cover pix to the bitz... Our nxt stop to Kinokuniya... Have to collect the pre-order by 15th Nov... Oooooh! The tote look so classy and roomy... I really can't tell is actually a GWP... hehe... Simply in love with it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA