Al Dente Trattoria - ELLE Horoscope Party


Jerlyn & I won a pair of exclusive invites to ELLE Horoscope Party... So I brought Wendy as my guest... Met up the girls @ Esplanade ard 6.45pm. The venue was @ Al Dente Trattoria - Colour of the Bay.
The host for this event was Carol from Class 95FM... Yummy mini buffet spread were provided... Upon registration.. I enrolled myself for the tarot card reading and express manicure... Dropped my Lucky dip into the fish bowl for the lucky draw session... We were asked to fill-in the ELLE personality test inorder to receive a fragrance....
My queue no. 7 - tarot card reading and queue no. 6 for express manicure... I asked about my career in 2010.. was pretty promising from the tarot cards.. was pleased with the explain... Thanks Renae for the detailed explanatory and enlightening me what to do in the present & in the future....
Pretty nails by Ladyfinger.... Thanks...
First segment - Ms Renae Chan from Renae&Paul... She gave us a talk on the 12 Zodiac & Numerology reading workshop using of birth date & month. Enjoyed this segment to the fullest... Understand our undergarments better with Wacoal... Exclusive workshop from Wacoal... Next Segment - Palmistry Reading by Pat Fox... Appreciated all the speakers' effort...
Last but not least, the door gift for the event. Not to forget... Wendy won one of the lucky draw prize during the event... Congrats!!!!

ELLE deserved the credits for all the hard work they had put in to make this event successful Thanks ELLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA