Bio-essence Hydra Spa Sleeping Mask

I am so glad to be selected to try out the Bio-essence Hydra Spa Sleeping Mask... Can't wait for the products to be in my mailbox.... Thanks Bio-essence for selecting me to try out the Hydra Spa Sleeping Mask...
-----------------------------------------------
This is how the e-mail goes :
Congratulations for being selected as the first 100 customers to try out the Bio-essence Hydra Spa Sleeping Mask. Please kindly send me your home address (Singapore address) so that I can mail the products to you (2 x 10g Hydra Spa Sleeping Mask). And after using the products for 1 week, we will send you an online survey to fill up.
Just gotta the products last nite... will review on it soon....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA