HARNN & THANN

I joined the HARNN & THANN Singapore's Fan-page in Facebook... Took part in a Q&A happening in Facebook... to win the Himalaya Magnolia range... So I just joined to try my luck... Received an e-mail that I have won... Himalaya Magnolia Body Lotion SPF 15 - 30ml & Himalaya Magnolia Shower Gel - 30ml from HARNN... Thanks for picking me as one of the winner for this contest...
This is my prize from HARNN.. Love the packaging, looks so classy. Truly Spa feeling....

Upon receiving the e-mail from PIC - Ms Shirley... She asked me whether I wish to be in the mailing list... well is my honor to be their list... so without any hesitation, I replied sure, why not... OM! To my surprise, I was given a bottle of THANN Oriental Essence Body Milk - 60ml for joining their mailing list... Thanks HARNN & THANN Singapore for the exclusive giveaways...
Welcome gift from THANN for joining the mailing list

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA