Merry Christmas!

On the eve of Christmas Eve, my dept organised a singing session after work. We did our Christmas gifts exchange at the gathering too! We had a quick dinner at Jollibee, Suntec City then we headed up to K Star, which is also located at Suntec City! The Karaoke is unique because you can choose from themed rooms, and on this occasion we requested for a 'Unicorn' themed room!






My Santa was Jenny, and I was Ivy’s Santa. I took photo with them respectively.



We had fun with the girls, do arrange more of these next time! 


I met up with Tracy, Chewy and Sweetie to attend the ENCE Purple Christmas Party!



During the 'Santa Snatch' Gift Exchange, I was happy to have received a 'Stojo' Collapsible Cup! Shower Mother Earth with love and care, as this cup will replace your usage of paper coffee cups and cut down on waste! The collapsible cup is a functional and chic/reusable cup!


We took many random photos, thanks gals for the Christmas gifts! Last but not least, thanks Tracy for the random gifts from Korea! 


After my gathering session with the girls, I headed down to Orchard for a simple lunch at Honolulu Café with my Baby, and also to do my last-minute shopping. I picked up gifts for my 2 sisters-in-law and I did some shopping for myself at 6IXTY8IGHT as they were having massive discounts/sales! 


On Christmas Eve, Baby's good friend Nick Allen invited us to his place for dinner with his wifey, SW. We had a heart-warming and delicious dinner which was prepared by Nick himself!



I had fun with his fur-kids - Li Bai and Monday (Monsie)! They are so cute and obedient!!



After our dinner, we headed to down to K Star again for another round of singing session. 


It was a nice gathering, and we enjoyed ourselves very much. I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!


Baby and I had Dim Sum Brunch with Mommy Vi at Black Society Restaurant at VivoCity on Christmas Day. This was my second visit to this restaurant, and I am ready to share my experience on my revisit. We ordered the Boat Styled Porridge, but this time it tasted better as compared to the previous visit. 


We had Steamed Pork Spare Ribs with Cellophane Noodles, and it tasted very delicious. It was one of my favorite items out of the eatery that we had ordered!






We ordered the Shrimp Rice Roll, and it tasted pretty decent.



I enjoyed the Siew Mai topped with Fresh Prawn very much.



The damage was around SGD90-ish, and thanks Baby for the lovely treat!


I am happy that i have become a part of 'Team Marvel' this year! No not the superheroes, but a special group of personal blogger friends! I joined their annual X’mas Celebration. We met up at the Curious Palette Cafe which at located at Prinsep Street for lunch. I kinda like this cafe as they serve pretty tasty food. 



After our meal, we headed down to Cash Studio for our singing session which was 2 shop-houses away from the cafe. We took a group photo before we called it a day!


Thanks so much for all the gifts from my colleagues and friends! Thanks for being there always. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA