Mid-Autumn Celebration: Garden of Lights with Sanrio characters

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival, or more commonly known as the 'Mooncake Festival', fell on a Friday. As usual, the company that I work for, being Korean, closes office early for a half day in order to celebrate Chuseok (Korean's Thanksgiving Day!)


Seven of us went to SOI47 Thai Food which is located at King George Avenue to have lunch together. Nothing beats having fun with them during our meal! We had a delightful meal together.

After our lunch date, I headed home to wash up and prepared for my night date with my baby and our clique! I met up with Baby at his workplace, Harbourfront, where we made our way to VivoCity's Sky Park, which is located on the third level to meet up with the rest. We visited the Mid-Autumn Celebration: Garden of Lights with Sanrio characters. I am a huge fan of Kuromi, Cinnamoroll and Gudetama, and I had a great time there!



I took many random OOTDs against the beautiful backdrop at the event.








We ended our night by strolling down a 50m long illuminated rainbow Arches which we found ourselves surrounded by some of our favorite Sanrio Characters! We were so happy that we managed to make it for the exhibition before it ended. I strongly recommend those who are fans of Sanrio Characters should try to visit this awesome exhibition!

Thanks Baby and my clique for making time to make this gathering a good one! After that, we went to Paradise Dynasty at VivoCity for dinner.

Comments

Its great event fo HK'fans.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA