[product review] Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule + COCOnCO Skincare Line

Thanks for introducing COCOnCO from Korea which has helped me to achieve pleasant results from my beauty regime.


 COCOnCO First Essence Toner is a fermented facial essence, and it soothes wrinkles, tones, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, enhances blood circulation and metabolic processes at the cellular level, evens out complexion, brightens the skin, reduces the secretion of sebaceous glands and fights rashes. If you have pale, tired skin with sagging and fine lines, these can be miraculously transformed with regular use of the essence!

It is suggested to be used as the first step in daily skin care. Apply it to cleansed skin first before applying the lotion, emulsion/serum and cream. It is recommended for the product to be used twice a day - Once in the morning, and once in the evening.


After using the COCOnCO First Essence, I did find it more hydrating and my skin is now less sensitive. My favorite way to use this is just as an essence after applying my toner, in order to add more hydration for my dry skin. The texture is is just like water, and it feels like applying water on my skin. It absorbs quickly, and dries down to a natural finish without a sticky or shiny feel, thus it works well under makeup too. 

It is a great hydrating toner/essence to help moisturize dehydrated skin, and to obtain a smoother texture. I really love its formula, as it has a lightweight texture, no scent, and it delivers a great comforting experience. Anyone looking for a hydrating first essence that improves skin resilience, (can try this product as it provides intensive nutrition and hydration to the skin, as well as to improve skin firmness and elasticity. Lastly, it also offers radiance to one's complexion, and it can also be as a hydrating toner as well.

If you are searching for a perfect moisturizing cream that deeply hydrates then COCOnCO FORME CREAM is here to answer all your woes!




I love the non-sticky formulation of the COCOnCO FORME CREAM, as it glides effortlessly onto your skin, leaving no residue after application.It can be used as a make-up base as part of (any daily routine as well. The texture is rich and creamy, and I love the after-usage results - firmer, more youthful-looking skin.

Thanks for introducing me to such an amazing product. I am glad to embark on a journey to healthier, more radiant skin.



One of the key ingredients for COCOnCO FORME SERUM is Niacinamide, which helps to reduce moisture loss from the skin and eliminate pigmentation, moisturizes and tightens pores. It is suitable for daily use on normal, dry and dull skin.


Upon application of the COCOnCO FORME SERUM, I find that it does not have a strong scent and it feels lightweight as well.


The serum gets absorbed into the skin quickly, leaving a smooth feel! Overall, it is a nice serum that is suitable for people of all ages and users of all skin types including sensitive skin. 

Life has changed ever since the pandemic started and and even now, I believe the situation is still 'endemic'. Wearing a mask whilst outside is still pretty common, even though the mandatory mask wearing rule was removed. I can see many people still wearing masks when it comes to a crowded area or environment. However, wearing a face mask in a tropical country is quite a burden. It will cause redness of the skin, and some might even experience a breakout in acne due to the humidity.

It’s time to say goodbye to imperfections and impurities with Celladix. I was introduced to Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule from Korea. It is a derma-cosmetic brand that offers to solve the fundamental causes of skin issues. Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule is a highly concentrated ampoule to correct blemishes and facial imperfections while improving overall appearance and skin conditions. What I like most is that it helps me balance the sebum levels of my face. Also, I haven’t noticed any irritation as I have sensitive skin, which was obviously great for me!


The Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule looks light and runny in the bottle, and hence I was really delighted that it was actually super lightweight and goes on like water. It spreads very well and absorbs almost instantly. There is no greasy residue, and I am very pleased with it! It’s so lightweight I feel like there’s nothing on my face. This product is easy to apply, absorbs without any sticky or heavy residue, is completely scent free, and integrates nicely with my pre-existing skincare.

The Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule goes well with the other skincare products in my daily regimen, but most importantly, the ampoule is odorless! I'm quite sensitive to scents so this is a plus point for me. My skin is noticeably less oily in appearance. I like that you can use this in combination with your daily routine. I only needed a few drops to cover my face, great value!

The Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule helps to balance sebum levels, providing adequate solutions whenever I am troubled by my maskne issue! It is definitely my Imperfection Corrector Booster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA