[product review] Treecell: Carrot Oil Body Spread Cream + JAMINKYUNG: Crema Caracol Premier Snail Cream

Recently, the weather in Singapore is getting hotter, even at night! To beat the heat, I'm forced to turn on the air conditioning as much as possible. Due to this, I discovered that my skin feels tighter and drier. When I was searching for a suitable body cream to counter this issue, I was introduced to Carrot Oil Body Spread Cream by Treecell.

Carrot oil is a great moisturizer for dry, and sensitive, even for acne-prone skin. When applied to our skin, it offers moisturizing properties that help to heal dry chapped skin by balancing the moisture content in skin cells. 

Carrot oil also has a lot of vitamin A which helps to brighten skin naturally. It also contains a lot of antioxidants, which are good for preventing skin aging. It also contains vitamin E with a mild SPF, which helps protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays.



Treecell Body Spread Cream is a naturally rich body cream which is not greasy, and I did not feel any discomfort when using it. I was glad to be able to have it as a rich and nourishing treat for my skin, as it protects my skin against daily radicals and always maintains healthy skin conditions!


I use it in the day and at night, as it absorbed quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy feeling at all. I was surprised by the scent, as there was no smell of carrots or raw vegetables. I really love the fragrance of the body cream!

Thanks so much, Treecell. They offer a wide variety of beauty products on their Shopee Website, so do visit them and check them out!

Snail creams are well known for its multi-purpose properties. It heals the skin and works on acne and on wrinkles, as well as firming the skin. It is marketed as an all-in-one product. Do not expect life-changing miracles off this product, but it will certainly work well if you want to look good for a few hours, and who knows, it might help your skin in the long run.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to experience the luxurious hydration and natural nourishment of Crema Caracol Premier Snail Cream by JAMINKYUNG.

The Crema Caracol Premier Snail Cream is enriched with snail mucus filtrate that contains many beneficial ingredients, such as collagen, mucin and AHA, which are all excellent for sensitive skin.






The Crema Caracol Premier Snail Cream is suitable for oily combination to normal skin types. It is a gel type cream, and the texture is pretty gooey. I didn't really get used to it initially, but luckily, the cream absorbed into my skin right away the moment I gently patted it on! Remember to pat it on and not rub the product into the skin for best results! It is also Hypo-allergenic, and that means those who have sensitive skin can feel at ease when applying the product! The scent was pleasant, and not too pungent for me.

This cream glides smoothly on my skin, leaving no residue, and it keeps my skin soft and supple. The usage of the product is really simple, just apply an appropriate amount evenly on your face daily. It will help to strengthen skin barrier if you are facing skin trouble issues. The usage of this product will help to improve skin problems which include acne and pigmentation issues. After using this product for almost a month, I found that it provides a Whitening effect, and my dark spots have been significantly reduced on my skin. It brightens my overall skin tone, reduces aging spots on skin, and prevents skin pigmentation. It is perfect for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin types!

Now, I can say goodbye to dry skin and hello to a firmer, more radiant complexion with Crema Caracol Premier Snail Cream by JAMINKYUNG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA

[product review] KUNDAL DERMA

[product review] Celladix Sebum Rebalancing RX Ampoule + COCOnCO Skincare Line