Lunch mit Herr Brandon und Frau Joanne @ Ichiban Boshi

Meeting Bran² & my usual lunchmate - Jo² for lunch @ Suntec. We decided to have our lunch @ Ichiban Boshi.

Ichiban Boshi @ Suntec
Ichiban Boshi - menu


Free-flow of Ocha (green tea) for us...

Bran² ordered the Chicken Katsu Don with miso soup....

Chicken Katsu Don

While me & Jo² ordered 2 bowls of salmon skin , 1 california handroll, 1 soft-shell crab (spider) handroll, 1 teapot of dobinmushi (soup in earthern tea-pot), a plate of salmon sushi & a plate of potato croquette. I took the miso soup as Bran² doesnt really fancy.

salmon sushi
salmon skin
california handroll & soft-shell crab (spider) handroll

Dobinmushi (soup in earthern tea-pot)

potato croquette
potato croquette dipped with spicy sauce.... ooh la la ... yummy

Love most is the potato croquette & Dobinmushi.
After our lunch, Jo² went back to office first, while me & Bran² went to Carrefour, he got me a 4GB thumbdrive from Toshiba....

Full packaging when purchase
my new Toshiba 4GB thumbdrive plus strap

Thx Bran², this will be useful for me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA