My weekend (Sat)

Yesterday (Sat) went for my 2-hour facial session @ Statice located @ AMK Central.

The place where I sign my 5-session O² Facial & 10- session Body Massage

I finished my facial @ ard 2.15pm…. so I called up Jo², she was at home, so I jio her to go Singapore Expo with me, cos there is John Little Fair going on... me going there to grab some special & best buys…



I waited her @ Tanah Merah MRT control station, cos we planned to have our lunch before heading to Singapore Expo…… Our lunch is @ Bedok Market Place walking distant from the station itself… A very well-known fishball noodles (Jalan Tua Kong Lau Lim aka Art of mee pok). Our all-time favourite since end 2006.

Jalan Tua Kong Lau Lim aka Art of mee pok
Delicious fishball noodles (dry)

After lunch, we took a cab to Singapore Expo for the sales event… I bot a pair of Boots from charles & Keith.. while Jo² got a pair of black flatties from Vivi….

Boots which I got from the JL Sales Event

Surprisingly it was not packed at all though it was a weekend …. well.... maybe the main reason is because this event has been a while already... We left expo around six plus…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA