Pepper Lunch @ Ngee Ann City Basement 2

After work, Jo² & I headed down to Orchard by bus no.16 … I went to Le Salon @ Ngee Ann City to trim my fringe and Jo² went to Kinokuniya to get some foreign magazines, she still be roaming in the bookstore after she did her purchase cos she had to wait for me to finish my haircut….................. Half an hour later, I went over to look for her @ the bookstore. Bran² called my hp, saying he wanted to join us for dinner @ Pepper Lunch at the basement too, so we waited for him for dinner.


Overlook of Pepper Lunch @ Ngee Ann City B2
Me & Jo² @ Pepper Lunch
Our table name 97
My Iced Peach Tea
The Garlic Sauce for the mixing

I ordered a Unagi Pepper Rice Set (with Iced Peach Tea), Jo² ordered Salmon Pepper Rice Set (with Iced Lemon Tea) and Bran² ordered take-away Teriyaki Steak Sandwich & Iced Lemon Tea for our Friday dinner.....

Our Order List
Salmon Pepper Rice Set (with Iced Lemon Tea)
Unagi Pepper Rice Set (with Iced Peach Tea)
Teriyaki Steak Sandwich

Food was served on a sizzling special pan. I used to order the salmon pepper rice due to there is a Summer Special Promotion for the unagi pepper rice set (rather good deal), so i decided to give it a try. The pepper rice is fragrant because of the special butter, garlic soy sauce & brwon honey sauce too which use for mixing the rice. A very nice & delicious dinner indeed @ Pepper Lunch. The only dislike is the ventilation... yucks stinky after the meal... erm..think they should do something about it....

Meal done..... completely clean..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA