Anniversary gift from Baby

My 6th month anniversary gift from Baby.... Guess what.... collections from Anna Sui again... Think I have becoming a huge collector of Anna Sui Colour Collections....hehe....
All from Anna Sui @ one go.... from Baby Grimace... Thanks baby...

Anna Sui Rouge Collection 2008
Classy Velvet Make-up pouch + Anna Sui Make-up Brush Set (Eye-Shadow brush, Blusher Brush & Lip Brush)

Free gifts from Anna Sui... yeah yeah!!! - consist of Whitening Fluid, Whitening Emulsion, Whitening Intensive Serum, Super Mascara DX Full, Super Mascara DX Volume Up, Moisture Treatment Gel, Pore Treatment Gel, Clear Foundation Primer, Oil Control Mask & Nail Color + Mini Sphere-size Make-up Pouch....

Baby made my life happier than ever... You showed me how much you love me. It's hard not to think about you cos you're always on my mind... Wherever I go... I'll always thinking about you… baby... I love you with all my heart!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA