Words engrave on the sand by Baby & I ...

We headed out for some photo-taking and roaming around the island... after our b'fast



This island is greenery!! Really feel relaxing.... the weather was fine throughout our whole trip! The sand is golden fine & the sea is crystal clear ….


It's my birthday.... Written by Baby


Written by us @ Nirwana Beach....

Our shadow...What a lovely shot taken by baby


We booked for 1hr buggy ride... as our hotel's slot was rather full... We were asked to rent the buggy from Mayang Sari Beach Resort ... so we took the hotel shuttle bus there... Upon reaching Mayang Sari, we started to snap photos again @ the beach & pick seashells along the shoreline.... before picking up our rental buggy from the counter desk...


Written by us @ Mayang Sari Beach....


Got our buggy.... going for lunch @ Baan Aarya Thai Restaurant.... more Bintan pixs in my next post.....

Baby Kel-ling
I love your smile... every time you smile at me. I feel the warmth of the sun... shining down on me. .I love your kisses... every time your lip touches mine... I can feel an endless stream of passion. I love your touch every time your skin touches mine... I feel the most enlivening feeling.... I have never felt. I love EVERYTHING about you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA