TLC Day from Baby to Me

Took half day leave in the morning... breakfast @ Chinatown.... We had Wanton Mee... ordered Dough Fritter (You Tiao) & Butterfly Bun too...
Lunch @ Seah Street before heading to work.... Time flies fast... cos half day mah.... hehe... Baby drove down to Yi Bao @ Holland Village for dinner....
Braised Chicken Rice, Shredded Chicken Hor Fun (dry) and Dumpling Soup....
After all that we've been through almost six months... I know we are meant to be forever. It will always be you and me. Your hug tells me every things will be alrite and your kiss takes my breath away... To me... you are the most important thing in life....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA