Dinner with Jo² >>> Baby's Return...

Dinner with Jo² after our work… We went to Crystal Jade Kitchen... Shared our orders together... we ordered Prawn Hor Fun with Egg Gravy & Fried Prawn Dumpling with Salad Sauce... Both of us were watching our diets & weight lately.... Yummy Meal indeed...



As Baby's flight from Jakarta landed @ 2250hrs... so I went over to airport to pick up him up after the dinner with Jo... The flight landed 8 mins later than schedule.... Baby got me a gift set from Jakarta airport - Bath Salt with Essential Oils... Baby knows me the best... Thanks Baby Gong Gong... *Muacks*


Beside the that... he added my charm bracelet with another padlock charm from Tiffany & Co... Indeed a pleasant surprise... I was to shock to give any reactions @ that very moment... In my heart... I am touched by his TLC even though many things have happened lately between us...

Nothing can ever compare to you... You are the one that truly makes me happy... The one that I'll always need.... The one that I want to kiss everyday... The one that I want to be mine... I wanna make you mine... I wanna show you what love is.. I wanna be the one that you run to... I wanna be the one that you sleep beside... I wanna be the one that wipes your tears away... I wanna be the one you that you want I wanna be the one you miss... I wanna be the one who tells you I love you... I wanna be the one who tells you I need you... I wanna be the one who tells you you're my world... I wanna be the one you go crying to... I wanna be everything to you... I wanna be everything you need... So may I be the one for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA