Feeling... I've longing for... Rekindle love

Its been a long time since baby & I had dinner together... longing for this feeling for quite some time le... kinda cherish... things we do together (just both of us).... anyway... just wanna say that I love love this feeling alot... okok... back to our nite out after work... bot our tickets for 'Coming Soon' from AXN machine @ Suntec... We had our quick dinner @ Kim Gary - Vivo City... I had Roasted Honey Spare Ribs with Shanghai Vegetables Rice while my baby hubby had Seafood Bibim Bap... Delightful dinner indeed... TLC is surrounding around us...
Our meal @ HK Kim Gary....
Straight after our dinner... we went for movie.... My say.... for this movie... maybe I will be biased towards the Director - Sophon Sakdaphisit... Cos I love his movies so so much.... that I will not miss any movies of his... Thai horror movies are usual more scarier than others... I simply love the twist in the storyline. This movie also added in some comedy... bring bonus for a horror movie. Worth watching. Too bad.... is a sad ending... sigh!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That feeling in my heart is back, who would have thought you came back just when I thought I was done but hiding in my heart was still those feelings I couldn't forget for past 7 months... Till we met @ my house downstairs for a talk... I know you care... you show it and I feel that spark in my heart again and I really do....
If I didn't tell you how great you are, then I'll just go with telling you now, you're my shooting star. There's a feeling inside my heart that takes over me... When we're in different places and not together... my heart feel lonely... Although we may fight at times but I see it as the way our relationship climbs. We've given our most prized possession to each other... our hearts... I promise you to be the best wifey.. with all our problems, issues and struggles... I'm sure our relationship can go far. So here I give to you, a paper with an encrypted message inside... This love I have in me is impossible to hide anymore. From now onwards... I want you to know that your name is forever imprinted in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA