Simple Dinner... just two of us.....

Dinner time le.... hmm... my baby craved for Pig Organ Soup.... keke... then fulfill his craving lol... hehe. Simply in love with baby's TLC towards me... after meal, we indulged ourselves with Amsterdam Beer... ooh... lifestyle sia...

I wrote this for you... It's not too long... cos I'm thinking about you.. cos baby I wrote cos I'm the one who loves you and this can't be wrong... I don't wanna smile without you... I just want to make you happy...cos we are meant for each other forever... Everyday, you mean more to me... Gong Gong... I'll do my best to show my love for you is true and real... I want to create romantic moments with you.... for this entire lifetime....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA