The American preview screening

I won a pair of tickets to The American from inSing.com! Baby can't make it due to APEC meeting, so Peis joined me to the preview screening instead... Thanks babe for making time for me :)

--- Poster of The American ---
This movie has a R21 rating... A retro-cool poster with white & vintage orange seem to give the audience some sort of 70's or 80's action thriller movie but turn out to be a languid and slow-paced suspense 'drama' instead...

I am pretty sure this film is not everybody's cup of tea and keeps the audience at arm's length. The plot is thin with not much talking and action. A thriller with no thrills... However the cinematography is really good.

"The American" is not worth watching, infact I had to keep myself from losing concentration while watching it.

Rating: 1.5/5

Nevertheless, I still want to thank inSing.com for selecting me as one of the winners! (^^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA