Bintan Beach Bash

All thanks to 91.3FM & OCBC Cards... I spent my weekend with The Married Men @ Bintan Lagoon Resort...

A special weekend for us... 22/Oct is our 26th Monthsary! A pleasant surprise celebration for us indeed...

I love my travel buddy...
-----------------------------------------------------

Baby & I reached Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal 10mins before 12noon... Waited for almost 30mins to pick up our ferry tickets and boarding passes... We had lite bite before boarding the ferry... We reached Bintan @ 2.30pm (Indo local time).


Met up Rod Monteiro after immigration >>> Woo Hoo! THE MARRIED MEN BINTAN BEACH BASH has began... He brought us to the bus that will bring us to Bintan Lagoon Resort. Bus ride was less than 25mins... Picked up our keys and headed straight up to our room...We were given the Deluxe with Sea facing room... Love the balcony to the MAX!!!

Haha! Me and myself... Cam-whoring lolx! While Baby was washing up himself in the bathroom...

I got myself a colorful stones ring and some hp charms from the souvenir shop...

Free and Easy time for us after checking in... Baby & I decided to explore the greenery scenery of Bintan Lagoon Resort...

We had a mingle session with The Married Men & other fellow tour members... Baby & I were dang excited as the chatting session @ 3 Degree!! We both fell in love with this place while exploring the resort...

After the session, we headed back to our rooms as we were be having a tele-match at the beach area with The Married Men the very next day, morning...


Our group didn't win but we had fun there... Baby & Sherman were great, they team-ed with each other... They tossed egg to each other and the distance between them got further with every succeed catch... In-order to win this race, distance played a very big role for this game... furthest distance wins... They have to ensure the egg is not cracked during the tossing... Once the egg cracked, the race ceased.

Love this tele-match session loads... Thanks The Married Men Teams & Jeremy, the game organiser too

-----------------------------------------
After the games, we went back to room to wash up.. cos we were like 'Muah Chee'... Sand was all over my body and my hair too... OMG!! I felt so 'sandy' Humph!... We were famished after the match, we went for some snack-ing @ our fave haunt - 3 Degree...

I had Camomille and Baby got himself House Pour - White Wine... We shared Calamari Rings with Fries... I love the ambience! Feel so good to dine by the sea...

Standing in-front of our room... Say OCBCccccc!!!

We had Italian dinner for our last nite in Bintan...

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y! After a long wait >>> The Married Men Bintan Beach Bash... Gathered at the hotel lobby for the transfer for the beach bash... Just like a mini ZoukOut Preview said by Baby... The bash was awesome!

Look out for Hutch... He was having the crazy time @ Bintan Beach Bash...

91.3FM - The Married Men : Rod Monteiro and Hutch >>> YOU GUYS ROXS!!! THANKS Bintan Lagoon for the wonderful stay and lastly, I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to OCBC Cards for everything...

MUST EXPLORE WITH OCBC CARDS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA