CNY Steamboat Gathering

Louie & Lynn organised a CNY gathering... However only a handful of us turned up... Those who attended were Jolynn & Ed, David & Claudine, Bernard, Ling and of course Baby & Jess Baby...

Thanks for the wonderful steamboat, Louie! Greatly appreciated... After dinner, while waiting for the next segment... Guess what I do to buffer my time? Yes, cam-whoring lolx... Hahaha! 2 self-taken pics of myself...

新年快乐

Ad-hoc surprise celebration for Claudine's Birthday, which falls on the 13th February... This surprise added programme was designed by the Trio (Louie, Lynn & David (Claudine's Hubby).

Surprise gift from 'SWEET' Hubby -David to his wifey, Claudine - 10 stalks of lovely Tulips! That was sweet, wasn’t it?

♥ Jess Baby with Birthday Sweetie, Claudine ♥

♥ Birthday Sweetie ~ Claudine ♥

Time to 捞鱼生... Rabbit Year will be a better year for all of us...

♥ Lynn & Jess Baby♥ ~ Been friends eversince 2006 ~

The trio gave Claudine another surprise....

.


.


.


.


.


.

~ Tiramisu Birthday Cake from Prima Deli ~

Happy birthday to Claudine! ~ Stay pretty and happy always ~

I can't finish 'THAT' as I am not a sweet-tooth person.... Luckily, I got my Baby to finish it off for me :P

Once again, Thanks Louie and Lynn for the warm hospitality and many sweet returns for Claudine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA