My first Mizuno Women's Run 2019

I did my first run this year! I missed out on the Herbalife Nutrition Marina Run 2019 in February due to my Hong Kong trip, but however, I am very glad that I completed the Mizuno Women's Run 2019. In line with Mizuno’s new brand slogan - ‘Reach Beyond’. Mizuno wants to achieve a stronger connection with people and help them to lead a richer lifestyle.
 
 
 
The Mizuno Women's Run 2019 celebrates women from all walks of life, and was conceived to encourage women of all ages to get active through running. In 2019, they aim to 'Reach Beyond'. It expresses Mizuno’s desire to support anyone who wishes to not only achieve their goals but to surpass them, whether they are serious athletes or just individuals who believe in the value of sport. There were 2 categories – a 2km Fun Walk/Jog, or a 5km Non-Competitive Run. 

 
I joined the 5km Non-Competitive Run, and the run was held at Clarke Quay Central. The run was flagged off at 7.30am, and it was pretty crowded even after we crossed the start line. We had to walk/slow jog for the first hundred meters before we got some room space to start our run. Both my running mate and I had a great time running as the weather was really good! 


 
I am not sure how long it took me to complete the 5km run, but based on the pacers who joined us in the run, I think I completed the race in under 40 minutes, as the '40 min' pacer group was lagging behind me significantly. I was trying my best to catch up with the 35mins pacers. I almost did it, but I have not been running for a while and I had to be content with my result! Oh well, I hope to cross the line together with them in my next race. 



 
I was given the medal upon completing the run, and I love the Sakura prints on the both sides of the medal very much. This is the prettiest medal I ever received! I glad that I was part of the Mizuno Women's Run 2019! Thanks Mizuno, and YES, I know I can reach beyond my limits, and so do you! Don't give up on your goal, work for it! 



Comments

Wow. Amazing medal. Beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA