Digital Wanderer - Clozette Tea Party 2019

 Thanks to our dearest Girlfriend, Poppy, she got Meryl and I an invite from Digital Wanderer's latest event - The 'Clozette Tea Party 2019.' Clozette is a community is a community that brings many beauty junkers/lovers and fashionistas together. If you’re someone who loves all those things I’ve mentioned, it is time to join the Clozette Community!


The Clozette Tea Party was held at Tencel Studio, The Cocoon Space. All invitees were dressed accordingly in the given theme colours: gold, pink, navy blue and grey.


This is my first Clozette Party, and it was a blast! 


First of all, we helped ourselves to the yummy afternoon delights that were available. These ranged from cookies, desserts and cakes that were from the 'Spatula & Whisk', and 'Huckleberry Cakes'!





We indulged ourselves with delicious mocktails by Free Flow, and they were delectable! 
  


Meryl and I had our fortunes told by FullMoonary, and I was happy that the Angel Card reader has cleared my doubts on my career issues.
  

The queue for Creative nail art by EM.MEzing NAILS was horrendous, so we decided to skip it. 


I was delighted to get my hair beautifully glittered by GLIT AF.


ANESSA is the No.1 Suncare brand in Japan, and it comes in different formats such as Milk, Gel, a Spray to suit different ranges of skin types.


With the new & improved, exclusive Aqua Booster Ex technology, Anessa UV Sunscreen Milk Protection not only becomes even stronger when in contact with water or sweat, but its resistance to friction increases as well! Anessa sunscreen contains50% skincare ingredients, to ensure your skin is moisturized and nourished while getting UV protection. Most importantly, it is light-weight and non-sticky/greasy. 
  



We were so fortunate and had the privilege to personalise our very own Anessa sunscreen! 



Meryl and I took this opportunity to explore The Cocoon Space by Design Orchard by taking many random photos. I really enjoyed her companionship, and I am glad that our paths crossed way back in 2014! Thanks for being there always, and I appreciate everything you do to make our friendship fresher each day. 




Thanks Clozette for your kind invitation, and having us at this wonderful event! Last but not least, these are some of the other goodies that I received from the event!


Comments

The cupcakes and drinks look very tasty!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA