[random] YSL BEAUTY HOTEL + SU:M37°’s Ambassador

Recently, I checked into the interactive pop-up beauty showcase by YSL, aptly named the 'YSL BEAUTY HOTEL' The event was located at 133 Cecil Street. Baby was pretty supportive to accompany me to this beauty event.




YSL Beauty Hotel is a one-day 'Hotel' event which mimicked an actual lobby of a hotel. There were various neon lights in the shape of the YSL logo and the event was primaryily to adventure experiential beauty!





I love their latest lipcolor launch, Rouge Volupté Shine very much! 


 Baby took a few random photos of me at the premises! A lovely date with my Baby Hubby indeed! 


I went over to the Laneige Beauty Counter which is located at Metro Paragon to redeem a complimentary LANEIGE Time Freeze sampling kit



I have become a SU:M37°’s Ambassador since October last year, and I was on their ‘8 Weeks with SU:M37°’ Campaign. As a ambassador, we were given one of their star product, 'Secret Essence (45ML)' for the 2-month trial, as part of their campaign.

For the entire duration of this event, we are required to share our experiences on the Secret Essence on our social media platform - Instagram.






Upon completion of the campaign, we will be rewarded with a bigger size (80ML) of the product which is worth SGD108. 


Recently, SU:M37°has launched their NEW Secret Line, and we were given 2x8ML of their newly launched product - Secret Essence Double Concentrate. The texture is much thicker and richer as compared to the present Secret Essence. It is definitely a great welcome for users who have a dry skin type. It also helps to protect the skin from aging. Always say YES to youthful complexion! 


I picked up this inflat beauty pouch from Inflat Decor during my trip to Phuket way back in 2017, and I was attracted to the starry design. 


I end my post with a random photo of 'What's in my Bubble makeup pouch?'

 Here you go... Beauty items FTW!!  

 CC Speed White Powder Pact by Cathy Doll
Grand Entrance Mascara by Elizabeth Arden 
Pink Panther Liquid Eye Liner with Tattoo Stamp by Miniso 
Lipstick by Mosaic Cosmetics 
Hello Kitty Lip-Gloss by Daiso Japan 
Brickit Eye Shadow Palette by 16Brand 
Eyebrows Palette by Can*Do Japan
Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay 


Lastly, I received this cool hair kit from Ryo from the Ryo Workshop which was held at Guardian Plus, Takashimaya! 


Comments

I never try this essence.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA