[product review] BE PLAIN - Cicaful Ampoule + Bamboo Mask Sheet

Hiya, I am back for more beauty reviews!


I was glad that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me the 'Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule' directly from Korea! It helps to calm sensitive skin without harmful ingredients. This product is to be applied daily for the first week, and subsequently lesser. They also included a skin calendar planner, and this helps to keep track of one's progress which I personally felt was a pretty thoughtful move.
 


 

The Cicaful Ampoule is a high concentrated nutritional ampoule which contains 84% Centella Asiatica extracts for skin recovery. It is suitable for troubled, sensitive skin types, and even on skin redness. 
 


The Cicaful Ampoule is light-weight and fast absorbing into the skin. After usage for about a week, I discovered that my skin was now more smooth and supple, and allowed my make-up to sit into the skin more rapidly. I love the results very much, and I will continue my skin journey with BE PLAIN. 


I am glad that they have included the Bamboo Mask for my indulgence too! 

The Bamboo water is a staple ingredient in most Korean products, as it calms the skin while providing essential nutrients to the skin as to bring out its natural glow. The Bamboo cellulose sheet is used to improve skin conditions and provides long-lasting moisture. 



The BE PLAIN Bamboo Mask Sheet had a generous amount of ‘wetness’ to it and is not as dry as other usual masks. It helps to soothe, hydrate and calm irritated skin while boosting skin's natural resilience. It was not sticky at all when I removed the mask sheet from my face. After the mask-ing session, my skin was well moisturized and supple. What a nutrient-rich skin treat! 
I will recommend this mask as I love how it hydrates my skin and my face looked more glowy after usage. It is a perfect solution to combat the signs of skin aging in order to achieve a more youthful complexion. 



Thanks for the wonderful try out and the smooth delivery of the products, and thanks for stopping by my space! 

Comments

I dont know this bambooo mask sheet.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA