[beauty event] Elite Eyes Treatment by Prive Aesthetics + FANCL BEAUTYCLASS

As mentioned before on my previous post, both Tracy and I attended the 'Her World x Palais Renaissance Beauty Playground' event which was held at the Palais Renaissance. We were glad to be given the opportunity try out the ‘Elite Eyes Treatment’ by Prive Aesthetics, and I had a complete Eye-Rejuvenating experience!



‘Elite Eyes' is a non-invasive lifting treatment for the delicate eye area to achieve a more youthful complexion and to improve skin texture. The treatment uses a combination of radiofrequency energy, ultrasound and skin cooling to emit heat its energy to the deeper layers of my skin. It tightens the skin and stimulates collagen production.

I experienced a warm sensation during the session when the device delivered its energy to the deeper layers of the skin. My eye areas now seem to be suppler and uplifting. Lastly, thanks Prive Aesthetic for the pampering treat! 


I was happy to be selected to attend the FANCL’s NO PRESERVATIVES BEAUTY CLASS by SUNTEC REWARDS X FANCL, which was held at the Suntec Rewards Lounge. At the workshop, the senior trainer from FANCL shared with us the common issues caused by preservatives in skincare. 


Apart from the introduction of the FANCL skincare, we also had the opportunity to learn more about Project Açai. It is the first dedicated Acai Cafe in Singapore, and their Mission is to show Singapore that eating and making healthier choices is not a hard thing to do!


During the event, we learnt how to create a yummy yet healthy Açai Yogurt Bowl. After the demo, we were invited to try out their power-packed Açai Yogurt Parfait during the event, and we were also given an exclusive recipe to bring home. Now we can even make them at home at our own indulgence! The Açai Yogurt Parfait tasted good, thanks Project Açai! 


All attendees were given a goody bag upon exiting the premises. I am all ready to start my journey with FANCL’s 100% preservative-free daily care series trial kit! Lastly, thanks SUNTEC REWARDS and FANCL for the lovely invitation. 


I end my post with my latest plush, Pusheenicorn which was caught by me from one the claw machines at Northpoint City. I am totally addicted to claw machines aka UFO machines. I seem to have a real fancy for these machines, and the feeling of catching a plushie each time gives me a strong sense of satisfaction and reward!


Oh ya! I almost about forget this... I redeemed some sample sachets of the Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence at the Fresh outlet of the Raffles City Shopping Centre. I can't wait to find out what benefits and goodness can be obtained from this product!


Thanks for stopping by my space! 

Comments

We havent this brand in Poland.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA