[foodies' corner] All about food!

Recently, I went to Osaka Ohsho during my lunch break with my lunch-mates, and the restaurant is located at Raffles City Shopping Centre! I had my favorite Scallop Okowa Rice with Gyoza Set. In my personal opinion, Osaka Ohsho serves the best Gyoza in town, as each piece tasted divine.

 
Popular award-winning chicken rice from Bangkok, Go-Ang Pratunam has finally opened up in Singapore! The brand has been established for over 50 years in Thailand.

 
This Michelin Bib Gourmand awardee Go-Ang Pratunam Chicken Rice is indeed like our Singaporean version of Hainanese chicken rice, and the only difference I found was the chilli dip. Instead of the familiar blend of orange chilli sauce and ginger sauce, theirs is a mixture of blended dark soya sauce, vinegar, cut ginger and green chillies. 
 
 
Baby enjoyed the Red Curry Chap Chye. The curry gravy went pretty well with our chicken rice too. 

 
I enjoyed the Chai Poh Omelette very much. They are very generous with 'chai poh', and the omelette is fluffy and delicious. 
 
The damage was about SGD27-ish, and this is a small treat for my Baby Hubby, who accepts all my imperfections, and loves me for who I am! 

 
I have been spending my weekends in Woodlands, and Mum Vi always prepares a delicious dinner for us. This was one of the most recent dishes that she cooked for us - Scallops with Tofu. she was inspired by our meal at the House of Jasmine during our recent HKG trip, and it tasted as good as it looked! 

 
I end my post with our random weekend lunch at Old Airport Road Hawker Centre. Both Baby and I love the freshly made Chee Cheong Fun very much!


Comments

Gyoza looks very delicious <3

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA