product review of Miguhara + media event invite - Creating your personalized perfume with Scentopia

Witness with me to Scentopia! Be blown by by the number of different scents and enjoy a fun-loving day by creating your personalized perfume! Perfect gift for everyone!










Scentopia is Sentosa's newest attraction along Siloso Beach. The staff were very polite, helpful and patient as they guided us through the perfume-making process. I was blown away by the number of different scents at the scent lab, and to be exact, there are around 120 scents there.



My favorite part was when I was told to choose 10 of my own favorite scents! I mixed them together and then created my very own unique and personalized perfume. The end result was marvellous, I am in love with my creation, thanks Scentopia!




This is a great perfume that I received from Scentopia! It’s a scent/perfume that belongs to me and only me!



Sharing my two recent products that I received from K-beauty brand, MiguharaI am still loving the results after trying them out for about a couple of weeks!



I'm currently using the Miguhara Green Tea Calming Essence Cleansing Foam Origin. It is a gentle low pH cleansing foam, and I really love their gentle formula which provides hydration and boosts overall skin health. There was no tight feeling after application, and it has a calming effect that helps to fight against dryness and inflammation. It also strengthens my skin barrier at the same time.




The Miguhara Ultra Whitening Perfect Ampoule has such a light and watery consistency. It looks akin to a facial oil. Just 3-4 were all I needed to cover my entire face and neck area. The absorption was instantaneous and it felt absolutely comfortable without any sticky experience. I used it daily for both my day and night skincare regimen.




Apart from the above-mentioned products, I also received loads of samples to try other product series. Thanks so much, Miguhara. They offer a wide variety of skincare products on their Shopee Website, so do visit them and check them out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA