[with family] Birthday Celebration 2023

My birthday fell on the third day of CNY and also a public holiday, so therefore it was a 'gai-gai' day for me!

We had an afternoon tea at The Courtyard, The Fullerton Hotel for my birthday celebration. We spent quality time over our afternoon tea by sharing with each other on our travel plans to Japan in conjunction to celebrate our wedding anniversary. 

They have a wide selection of tea by TWG and coffee by Bacha.


Check out the quaint miniature confectionaries that had a CNY theme, and they certainly got my attention!!



No high tea set or buffet is ever complete without scones! They always nail it well, and their scones are so delicious and perfect. They are warm and fluffy, and these golden pastries come with a crispy , glazed top layer. Each bite of the buttery scone melted nicely in my mouth. They are truly the ultimate teatime treat.



Thanks for the kind arrangement by The Fullerton Hotel, as they prepared a birthday cake for me!


I took some photos before leaving the hotel premises. Thanks for everything, Baby, love you muaks!

This year, my birthday happened to fall on the same week as CNY! To me, I value the Chinese Traditions but I also had a craving for crabs! Baby decided to bring me  to Jumbo Seafood Restaurant for our dinner celebration!

We visited the branch at the East Coast Park. As Baby is a member of Jumbo Seafood, he received a complimentary Yu Sheng!

'Lo Hei' is a tradition during the CNY period that is believed to bring good luck and prosperity for the whole year. We will never miss out on this, especially since Baby loves this dish very much!

We specially ordered the Fried Noodles in Hong Kong Style, as we Chinese believe eating noodles on your birthday signifies longevity.


For our main dish of Chilli Crab, we ordered some Fried Mantou to go along with the delicious gravy. If you have high expectations for seafood, then Jumbo Seafood is the perfect place for you to try it out! We had a great Crab Feast and of course a great birthday celebration for me!


The eve of my birthday was also the second day of CNY, so my brother and his family as well as our parents went to Tampines Mall for dinner.

 We settled our meal at Aburi-En, and we were glad that my folks enjoyed their meals too!





Thanks brother for getting the cakes from Starbucks, and thanks everyone for making time for a simple gathering to celebrate my birthday!

I end my post with a birthday gift from N, and 开工红包 from my bosses!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA